These pictures where taken in Arizona over spring break with my best friends, we got to do a ton of fun stuff and it was my first time seeing the grand canyon. We also went on a couple of hikes and got to see some cool things.
leave comments
Enjoy!
Amazing sight at the first viewing point 



 Beautiful view half way down hermits trail

 These cactus flowers are a rare photo opportunity they only bloom for one week every few years

 I really enjoyed the cactus we got to see, you don't see them where I live

 More breath taking views of this wonderful place
 
Me and my friend looking over the edge ( I'm the one on top)




 The path went around the very edge of this cliff, with a 400 ft drop to your right, it was scary

The jet streams where everywhere and make excellent pictures
 
 These pics where taken on a small hiking trail where rain water fills up and collects in this small amazing natural pool




 I'm not sure why but I really love this picture for some reason...

This is a wonderful pic of lake mead, make by the hover dam
This is a funny picture I took in El mercado (spanish walmart) someone sculpted a pig, with the beef 

1 comment:

  1. woohooooooo!!!! you've got some exceptional shots! get busy, I want to see more!! thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete